Wow...it's Saturday and I have the day off and I have my kids. YAY!
We have decided we are going swimming at the Aquatic Center at 1:00. I was going to take them to swim at the hotel but after they invited the entire neighborhood to go with us I thought the pool at the Aquatic Center might be a better idea.
I have to work tomorrow from 7-3 and then the kids are going with the neighbor across the street to a birthday party at Leos. It is for his grandson and my kids are like cousins to JT and they will have TONS of fun. I'll have to go to Walmart later and get birthday gifts.
My job is going so well. I have never had a job where I was appreciated like this. I got a thank you card in my paycheck yesterday from the GM. It said..Thanks for everything you do. You're an awesome team player.
Then at work yesterday both Kirk & Kassy told me how much they enjoyed having me working there. They gave me the compliment that no matter what the situation....no matter how hectic or busy things are...I don't skip a beat. And I have a pleasant demeanor. They said I keep my smile and great attitude even when things go wrong. It's just really nice to have a job where they talk to you about what you're doing right....not just what you're doing wrong.
Last night did have it's hectic moments. But, all in all it was a good night. My co-worker, Dona, had a wedding dinner catered in the meeting room so I got a really nice dinner and yummy cake for dessert.
I hope everyone is having a fun weekend. Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment