This is a survey from another blog. Some of the answers are a few days old...
) what's the last thing you put in your mouth? A Sandwich
2) Have you ever kissed anyone named Matt?I don't think so.
3) What does your last text message say?Are you working
4) What was the last song you listened to?All Summer Long-Kid Rock
5) If you hated someone and got put in charge of their funeral music, what would it be?Geeze! I have no idea on this one!!
6) What did you do yesterday?shampooed carpets
7) Would you say I love you and not mean it?No
8) Pick a scar on your body - what did you do?I have a scar on my knee from a shelf falling on it.
9) How would you describe your best friend(S) in one word?BEST
10) How old is your mom?61
11) Last time you were dumped?I guess that was July 21 the day my divorce was final.
12) Who's your most religious friend?Julie N.
13) Who do you trust with your life?Nobody
14) If you could change your name to anything what would it be?I have NO idea....
15) What would you do if someone told you that you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and everyday?Laugh!
16) Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?Because he cared enough to make me feel better about the situation...and it just seemed right.
17) Do you trust all of your friends? Most of the time.
18) Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?Yes
19) Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?Absolutely..
20) Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?Dishonesty...I think I could handle almost anything else as long as there was honesty.
21) Which one of your top friends do you think would make the best prostitute?Holly! LOL!
22) Who is the nicest person you know?I don't know.
23) What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?Stay in control of my emotions.
Where the heck are questions 24-27?!
28) If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? My kids, JJ, Kurt & Holly.
29) Would you make a good parent?I AM a good parent
30) Where was your default picture taken?Outside my house.
31) Honestly, what's on your mind right now? Nothing now that it was asked.
32) Who knows you the best?Me
33) When is the last time you liked someone?Last Night
34) What are your plans for the weekend?I don't have plans.
35) Do you ever fall out of love?I think so...or maybe you never really were in love? Or maybe there is no such thing as love? I am so cynical.
36) What are you looking forward to?Austin's football game.
37) Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?Ya!
38) Have you ever punched a tree?NO..
39) Have you ever snuck out of your house/someone in your house? ummmmmm....YA!
40) How would you describe your relationship with your best friend(S)?GREAT!
41) Morning or night person?Both
42) Are you there for your friends?I try to always be!
43) Are you a forgiving person?Yes....but I kinda have a 3 strikes you're out rule.
44) Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend /husband/wife with your best friend?No
45) Have you lost a friend recently?YES....several. But, the question is were they really my friends?
46) Are you talking to someone while doing this? who?Nope
47) Do you want to be in a relationship right now?You're always in a relationship....there are just different types of relationships.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment