Friday, August 15, 2008


Just a little survey with a little MORE information about ME! Luv YA!
1) Do you like blue cheese? Yes
2) Have you ever heroine? No
3) Do you own guns? No
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I like the Diet Cherry Limeade so I guess the answer would be cherry?
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Kinda
6) What do you think of hot dogs? They are ok. And if I buy them to eat at home I only get Falls Brand.
7) Favorite Christmas song? When Christmas Comes to Town from The Polar Express.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water, oj or soda
9) Can you do push ups? I don't think so.
10) Can you do a chin up? Nope....don't think I can do that either.
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't wear much jewelry....usually almost always just earrings.
12) Favorite hobby? Blogging
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Ya
14) Do you have A.D.D.? Maybe
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Sensitivity
16) Middle Name? Michelle
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. I'm glad I saw PJ today, and I hope we really can go to lunch soon.
2. I wish I could explain the trait I hate about myself more.
3. I wonder what my job has in store for me....so many changes.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
1. Sno-Cone
2. Dinner for me and Baylee & Caybrie at the BBQ
3. I don't think there was anything else....today on the other hand....
19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly? Ice Water, Diet Coke, Iced Tea
20) Current worry? Too many to list here.....
21) Current hate right now? I'm not really sure.
22) Favorite book? Hearts in Hiding/Betsy Brannon Green
23) How did you bring in the New Year? I don't even remember.
24) Where would you like to go? Road Trip with JJ....Arizona or California
25) Name three people who will complete this. JJ, Pink, ??
26) Do you own slippers? No
27) What shirt are you wearing? Orange t-shirt
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never have.
29) Can you whistle? Nope
30) Ringer on your phone? Numb-Linkin Park
31) Would you be a pirate? Nope
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is on the radio
33) Favorite girl's name? I like lots....but I really can't think of one right now.
34) Favorite boy's name? lots
35) What's in your pocket? Lip Gloss
36) Last thing that made you laugh. Shopping at Walmart with JJ....probably laughing at myself for the pen issue...I really gotta get over those things!
37) Best bed sheets as a child. I don't remember
38) Worst injury you've ever had. Broken Heart
39) Do you love where you live? Nope
40) How many TVs do you have in your house? I think 2
41) Who is your loudest friend? I have NO idea....but I'm going to say Pam.
42) How many dogs do you have? NONE
43) Do you like sushi? No
44) Best friend in grade school? Kathryn
45) What is your favorite song. Holy Water-Big & Rich
46) Favorite candy? Lindt Lindor Truffles....Chocolate with the White Center...Cold from the Refrigerator. (I"m not picky or anything.)
47) Favorite Sports Team? Austin's Football Team
48) What song do you want played at your funeral? Once in a While/Billy Dean
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Getting up & Getting dressed...I think.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I love waking up here.

No comments: