I logged into myspace today and Kimi had this survey. I really miss Kimi!!!
END OF SUMMER SURVEY
Did you go to the beach?Nope...nowhere close.
Did someone tell you they loved you?Yes....3 very special someones! (Austin Baylee & Caybrie)
What is your favorite summer moment?Independence Day....because it stood for so much in my life this year.
Did something awesome and cool happen this summer? YES!!!!!
Did you read any books this summer?Barely....it looks like The 5th Horseman/James Patterson & JJ's book The Secret In The Maples.
Had any all nighters?Yep...a few!
Had any sleepovers?Yep...a few of those too.
Had any pool parties?No
Make any new friends?Yes
Had a birthday?nope
Was this the summer before college for you?nope
Did you watch Camp Rock on Disney Channel?No
Did you go anywhere besides the beach? Yes....tons of places!
Did you see The Dark Knight?Nope.
Did you kiss someone this summer?Yes
Do you wish you could change something about this summer?Nothing about myself....but I wish I could change the reactions of some people.
Are you ready for the school year?Yes, I am.....and I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to having my kids back home.
Do you think this summer was better then last years?Yes, in some ways.
What was your number one song this summer?All Summer Long-Kid Rock
In one word describe this summer?Changing
What do you think of the Song, I Kissed a Girl?I don't like it.
This Summer Have You...
Seen an ex?YA....a few too many times!!!!
Cried?YES....definitely.
Wanted someone you couldn't have? Yes...
Stayed up all night?Ya....a few times!
Went shopping?of course
Been out of state or country?Out of state...stayed in the country
Gone swimming?No
Gotten arrested?No.....thank goodness!
Asked someone out?Nope
Gotten in a car with a stranger?No
Lost someone close?No
Slept in someone else's bed?yep
Moved out from home?No
Been grounded?No
Ran?I doubt it
Regret something?Ya
Stayed at a hotel? Yep
Skinny dipped?No...
Gone to a concert?No
Almost died?Maybe a few times....or at least felt like it.
Got any tattoos or piercings?No
Met a celebrity?Nope
Do you have a best friend? Yes.....and I am thankful for her every day!
Had your heart broken?Yes
Went to the movies?Yes....
Had a crush?Yes
Fell in love?Yes
Went out with a person you did not know?No not really....unless you count Wes & Robin's friends at the Chukars game.
Cried for no reason?I thought I had a reason.
Kissed someone just because you felt like it?I think so....in fact yes....I remember it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment