
1. I really don't need to do ten thoughts....they're all the same as last week. (What a boring life I have.)
2. I'm trying to keep my chin up....but sometimes it feels so heavy.
3. I saw and talked to my brother last night. It was the first time since I had quit my job. It didn't go too bad.
4. I get to see the kids every day this week because Austin has football practice every night.
5. The teams are split exactly the same as last year....hmmmmm how RANDOM is that?
6. I asked Cheyenne if she could make a change on the 6th grade split....but no can do!
7. I need to think positive thoughts!
8. I need to go buy Chandler's birthday present. (Chandler reminded me last night that his birthday was coming up. I LOVE kids!!!!)
9. I don't know why I'm up so early. I need to go back to bed. I need to sleep.
10. Thanks for reading....you all are the BEST! Luv YA!
2. I'm trying to keep my chin up....but sometimes it feels so heavy.
3. I saw and talked to my brother last night. It was the first time since I had quit my job. It didn't go too bad.
4. I get to see the kids every day this week because Austin has football practice every night.
5. The teams are split exactly the same as last year....hmmmmm how RANDOM is that?
6. I asked Cheyenne if she could make a change on the 6th grade split....but no can do!
7. I need to think positive thoughts!
8. I need to go buy Chandler's birthday present. (Chandler reminded me last night that his birthday was coming up. I LOVE kids!!!!)
9. I don't know why I'm up so early. I need to go back to bed. I need to sleep.
10. Thanks for reading....you all are the BEST! Luv YA!

No comments:
Post a Comment