
It's kind of been a LONG week....and for me this is finally my weekend. I got off work yesterday at 4 and I don't have to be back until Friday night at 11. I am just taking it easy today. I did have to do some laundry....
I am SUPER excited for Austin. The above picture is his last year's football picture. I'm not very smart when it comes to football so I totally don't remember what position he played last year....but this year he is the starting quarterback. I am SO proud of him.
I am so happy that I have such good kids. I hope that all of my recent mistakes and drama don't damage them too bad. Above all I LOVE my kids....and would not want them to be hurt.
Not really a lot else going on around here. So, I'll catch up with your blogs and hope to hear from everyone soon. Luv YA!
I am SUPER excited for Austin. The above picture is his last year's football picture. I'm not very smart when it comes to football so I totally don't remember what position he played last year....but this year he is the starting quarterback. I am SO proud of him.
I am so happy that I have such good kids. I hope that all of my recent mistakes and drama don't damage them too bad. Above all I LOVE my kids....and would not want them to be hurt.
Not really a lot else going on around here. So, I'll catch up with your blogs and hope to hear from everyone soon. Luv YA!

2 comments:
I miss you Julie!
I am so proud of Austin! Quarterback! So cool! Miss you jules! So I will see if that thing works while I have a minute
Post a Comment