This is my Baylee. She is such a sweetie. She was so cute this morning.
I was fixing her hair, and usually she can be really "naughty" when I do it. She HATES me to do anything with her hair. Well, this morning she was being REALLY good...not complaining at all.
I have noticed that since they were with their dad for the summer they have been acting a lot better. So, I said....wow did Dad teach you to be good while I do your hair?
She says...No, Dad just brushes our hair the wrong way and it REALLY hurts! LOL! Now she appreciates the gentleness of Mom doing her hair.
Then I help her get dressed and I put on her new size 6/6x skirt and the thing was HUGE on her. I used a big safety pin and tucked about 2" on the side and we have a much better fit. She is 9 years old who would have thought we needed a size 4/5 skirt for her? LOL!
Well, I hear that Caybrie turned off the water in the shower so I better go help her. I'll try to be back later with Ten Thoughts for Tuesday.
Luv YA!
I was fixing her hair, and usually she can be really "naughty" when I do it. She HATES me to do anything with her hair. Well, this morning she was being REALLY good...not complaining at all.
I have noticed that since they were with their dad for the summer they have been acting a lot better. So, I said....wow did Dad teach you to be good while I do your hair?
She says...No, Dad just brushes our hair the wrong way and it REALLY hurts! LOL! Now she appreciates the gentleness of Mom doing her hair.
Then I help her get dressed and I put on her new size 6/6x skirt and the thing was HUGE on her. I used a big safety pin and tucked about 2" on the side and we have a much better fit. She is 9 years old who would have thought we needed a size 4/5 skirt for her? LOL!
Well, I hear that Caybrie turned off the water in the shower so I better go help her. I'll try to be back later with Ten Thoughts for Tuesday.
Luv YA!

3 comments:
She's so cute (and tiny.) She pretty much looks the same as when I first met her at Tic Toc as a baby - just taller (but not MUCH taller...) :)
Julie....your kids are so wonderful! I just adore them! Hope you are having a great day! Smile!
Oh yeah.....shut the door! :-b
Julie! Thanks for today! I had fun! Miss you already! :-) Hope your week end is a great one.....call me! BIG HUGS!!! JJ
Post a Comment