Sunday, August 24, 2008

So, It's Saturday...or Sunday

It's so far been a pretty good day. I went to Austin's football "thing". I don't remember what it's called a jamboree or something. It's just a short 30 minute game. It was actually kinda sad........our team SUCKS once again.
I got to see my "baby" Caybrie. She broke her arm last night. This is the first broken bone for my kids. Her arm is in a sling right now and I have to take her to an orthopedic doctor next week. The poor thing though....I can tell she's tired and her arm is hurting. AND I was a little pissed off because she wanted to come home with me and take some Tylenol and lay down and her dad wouldn't let her. GRRRRR....
I had some good moments at the football game though. One of my friends from the other team gave me her $$ for the sweatshirts because she couldn't find Janet....and then another mom gave me her $$ too. So, I HAD to talk to Janet. I wasn't looking forward to that since Janet has become John's new best friend since football started. I should have known to just hold my head up and not think that John could turn everyone against me.
Janet was super nice to me, and even said to me not to worry about what was going on with John because everyone knows there is more than one side to every story. It was her husband that had to grab John and walk him away from the "conflict" Monday night.
Then it was just WAY funny to me....that when the game was over the coach called all the parents to the side with the team for a parents meeting. I thought John was walking over....and Caybrie kept asking "Where's Dad?" WELL....get this he totally didn't come over to the parents meeting because he was still out on the field talking to a girl he dated in high school.
Anyway, we finally got the football schedule and as long as I can switch Wednesday night's schedule with Jennifer at work I should be able to go to all of the football games!
I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Mine is good so far and I'm looking forward to getting my kids back on Monday for school. Luv YA!

No comments: