Sunday, August 31, 2008

Simply Sunday

I am just enjoying a relaxing Sunday. My current state of mind is the usual lately..."confused". I'm not sure I like this state of mind...but I also don't know how to clear it....so I deal with it.

I've done a lot of catching up today. I finally read all of my emails. I had emails back to July 19 that I hadn't read. (I think those old emails are adding to my state of confusion.) I've also done tons of laundry, I might have been even further behind on laundry than I was on emails.

Now, I'm just catching up on blogs, reading a book, and cleaning the house some more. I want to go tanning a little later today....but nothing else is really needing to be done.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Labor Day Weekend. I think I'd enjoy it more if I had my kids. I can't even say how much I MISS them. I think it was worse because I had them all week and now had to let them go for the weekend.

I love you all and I appreciate all your kindness & support. Luv YA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the background of your blog - where did you find that!