Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ten Thought Tuesday


1. Yep...I do believe it's Tuesday...my days are SO mixed up.
2. I've decided I really don't like working Tues. and Fri. mornings....I am not good at freight!
3. I really need to convince myself that I am not responsible for the actions of other people.
4. I'm really tired...I"m glad my 4-8 is with Jennifer not Evan.
5. I talked to my dad last night and that was AWESOME. Even though I'm still NOT happy at the way he was to me...I"m glad I called him. I saw my brother at football practice and he told me my dad was at the ER at the hospital. So, I called my dad. I think I'd feel SO bad even after everything if I hadn't made the phone call....at least now we both said I love you.
6. I had a good talk with the guy in maintenance last night. It was good for me to hear what I needed to hear from someone who doesn't even KNOW the details of my situation. He just KNEW what was going on my a remark I made. (Although....he also thinks I need to do something CRAZY with my hair....LOL!)
7. Have I said I'm really tired yet? Ya I think I already did....but that seems to be a constant thought. I can't wait to get undressed and lay down on my COMFY pillows and just CRASH!
8. I wonder what me & Jennifer should order for dinner tonight. (We probably shouldn't steal Evan's pizza coupons again....)
9. I need to find my electric bill and pay that today...
10. That's all my thoughts....well at least 10 of them. My alarm is set...my phone is off....and I'm off to DREAM land....Wish me good dreams...last dream I had was TERRIBLE. Luv YA!

No comments: