
1. It has been a good day. Starting with a MTM (Moments that Matter)....someone brought me breakfast!
2. I spent a lot of the day getting some things done around here. Baylee & Caybrie's room looks TONS better. My goal tomorrow is to put away laundry & scrub the bathroom!
3. I got to see my kids tonight. Baylee called when they got to football practice. I went over there and then found out there was a neighborhood bbq....so I took the girls to the bbq. They had a blast playing with their friends.
4. I watched Austin play some football tonight....he is totally AWESOME....and looks GREAT!
5. JJ, thanx for the cute clothes. I picked a bunch out for school....and I'll send the rest to Johns. It was funny he was bitching at me that I didn't need that $20 he took from me because I apparently had plenty of $$ to buy all these clothes....and I was like...They are FREAKING FREE hand me downs from JJ.
6. I hope everyone has a good night. Luv YA!
2. I spent a lot of the day getting some things done around here. Baylee & Caybrie's room looks TONS better. My goal tomorrow is to put away laundry & scrub the bathroom!
3. I got to see my kids tonight. Baylee called when they got to football practice. I went over there and then found out there was a neighborhood bbq....so I took the girls to the bbq. They had a blast playing with their friends.
4. I watched Austin play some football tonight....he is totally AWESOME....and looks GREAT!
5. JJ, thanx for the cute clothes. I picked a bunch out for school....and I'll send the rest to Johns. It was funny he was bitching at me that I didn't need that $20 he took from me because I apparently had plenty of $$ to buy all these clothes....and I was like...They are FREAKING FREE hand me downs from JJ.
6. I hope everyone has a good night. Luv YA!

1 comment:
Julie you sound like you are feeling better, and I hope its true. I miss you!
Post a Comment