Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

1. I had a FUN night with Sheldon last night!

2. Ok...it was work...so as much fun as work can be. But the 11-7 shift was no where near as dreadful as I thought it was going to be.

3. I need to catch some sleep now because I have to be back to work at 3. I told Dona she was lucky she gets me at both ends of her shift.

4. I'm trying really, really hard to remember that I'm better without certain people in my life. But sometimes that's hard and the LONELY feeling is the absoluste WORST!

5. I'm really excited to have my kids this weekend and I can't wait until Saturday.

6. All in all....things are good. Just still feeling letdown and disappointed by the actions of one person. But so many other things are falling into place and one day I will find someone to fill that LONELY spot.

7. I'm starting to feel like I've been up all night...so I"m going to try to get some rest.

8. Thank you all so much for your friendship & support!!!! Luv YA!

2 comments:

J.J. said...

So Jewels darling! I am so glad to hear your night shift went so well! Isn't there a weird movie about a night shift? If not perhaps we will have to create one? LOL No worse than the junk yard shift? You shouldn't feel lonely....you have me! I am enough to keep anyone unlonely...is that a word? I know how you feel though....and I am sorry! Be happy....life will get better! (Especially if you aren't on 360!)
Hope you catch up on your sleep! ANd have fun at work again later. We need to just pick a day and go to the movies....but not like a date. JK
Love ya!

Jamie said...

Hey girl I love you. Keep your chin up!