Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SO SWEET

I have always been a "sucker" for the simple things and tonight was NO exception.

I had to babysit tonight. And I am not in the GREATEST of moods today. (Yes, it's self-induced...but bad mood is bad mood.)

Well, I just got there to babysit and there was a knock on the door. It was JJ's kids bringing me an English Muffin with butter and FRESH Raspberry Jam. What's kind of funny is that JJ gave me a container of the jam....and I had been thinking I needed to get some English Muffins. They also had put a little candle in it....and it was just so cute & so sweet & thoughtful.

I survived babysitting. I also got to see my kids tonight!!! John brought them up for a Scout thing for Austin. So, the girls stayed with me for about 30 minutes while I babysat.....then they were going to a Chukars game with their dad. (And it wasn't a date...but Tara and her kids were going to be there too.)

I'm just getting ready to go to bed. I have a staff meeting tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. FUN FUN FUN! Luv YA!

1 comment:

J.J. said...

As far as my kids go jules....they are such nerds but just like me....they love you to death. I think it drives them nuts seeing you sad.....because as far as they are concerned you should always be happy julie!!!
As far as John and his date....it was a date. LOL How sad that the two of them think that this facade is fooling anyone....unless of course they think they can fool themselves. MAde for each other.....desperate....hard up.....idiotes! I am sad that your kids are subjected to that sort of behavior.