Wow...lots of guests stopping by to read my blog today. I'm glad MY life is so interesting to you.
I came home early from work today.....have a cough/fever and just don't feel well at all. I'm trying to rest but my cough is keeping me from really being able to fall asleep.
I called the doctor and I'm trying to push the liquids....but all I have to drink is water...and it's getting a little boring. I'm pretty sure I have to work tomorrow so I'm going to stop at the store and stock up on some juice and other drinks.
I wish I had something exciting to write about for all my new fans...but really it's just pretty boring. Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Jules...hope you are feeling better! I'd bring you something good to drink if I were closer.....and maybe some homemade chicken soup!
Your chicken soup is ALWAYS the best JJ. Kurt brought me popsicles and chicken soup when he got back from Salt Lake last night.
That is so freakin sweet! I am glad he is babying you! You two are adorable!!!
Post a Comment