We had so much FUN tonight. There was a carnival at the high school and I took Baylee & Caybrie. I had never taken them to that carnival before and there was TONS to do. I bought $6 in tickets plus they had tickets from school and they played TONS of games.
It was fun to watch Baylee play leap frog....she was the first kid to get all 3 frogs in.
The Schwans guy came before we went over so we had theYUMMIEST pasta for dinner.
The girls are in bed now....so I think I'm going to go lay down myself. The FLU....(every kind....stomach, swine, etc etc.) is running crazy at the Y and I need to stay rested and TRY not to get sick.
I hope they keep their sickness in child care and leave us out of it...*WINK* *WINK*.
Well, my laundry is going, the girls are in bed and I think I need to go lay down.....HOPEFULLY I can relax enough to fall asleep...I can't believe the pain & drama in my life right now. Luv YA!

No comments:
Post a Comment