Monday, October 12, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

I guess the saying is true that all good things must come to an end.
The weekend was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We went for a long Sunday drive and I got to see a lot of new things.
I really want to work things out and move forward....but there seems to be a stumbling block that just can't seem to accept that someone else might be happy.
At this point I'm trying very hard to focus on the positive...which is what I always tell other people to do. I have also tried to ask for a little extra support to get me through the bad feelings I am having right now.
I think I'm making the right choice...but I can see it will not be an easy road. I really wish I had some way of knowing truth from lies. It would make everything a lot easier.
In the meantime I thank my REAL friends for being there for me. Luv YA!

No comments: