I am so thankful for someone in my life who cares enough to see me though the pain & hurt. Kurt I know you don't want me to hurt and I am sorry I let other people's UGLY bother me. I am happy for the weekend we spent together. It meant a lot to me that Kurt would drive to THREE stores to find the "right" creamsicles.
I know we have a lot of bumps in the road ahead of us....and I will do my best to make sure my "shocks" are working.
Thank you to my FRIENDS who read this....thank you for your support and your friendship and your love. I know also this would be a lot harder journey without all you do for me.
I hope I can return the love & friendship. Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
maybe this answers my questions?! Love you Jules hope you are feeling great!
BTW...that is some serious dedication.....just for a creamsicle!
Post a Comment