Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My 1st Volleyball Game


Kurt took me to Piper's volleyball game last night. I had never seen a volleyball game and it was really fun. There is a lot of action and it was so close. Piper's team did end up losing...but it was still GREAT to watch.
I was up way too late the night before so after the game I was just TIRED....and came home and went to bed. Now I really miss Kurt so hopefully I get to see him today or some time tonight.
Work is going GREAT...I'm sure to be busy today as soon as payroll is done...but that's ok...it means I'll have money tomorrow to pay some bills.
And I'm splurging and buying a little bit of new makeup. Not sure how much of a splurge because I'm completely out of blush....but I need mascara too.
Well that's about all that's happening with me. Luv YA!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your life sounds as exciting as mine.....so things are going good?

Julie D. said...

Things are going GREAT, JJ!! I just wish you were here to share in all this HAPPINESS.

J.J. said...

It's about time Julie!!! You don't know how happy I am for you! I just wish I was there to share in all the fun to come! It is hard having my BFF (I know corney) so far away especially when there is so much I want to plan and do for upcoming events! I always knew that things were going to work out for the best and the way they were supposed to! BTW......wish you could see tab's play VB it is fun and once I learned the rules it was even funner! LOL Glad to see you doing so many famiy things! Love you!!!