Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monday Night Football

What a GREAT football game....and I picked Miami!!! I just need to start claiming my bets. It's always awesome to watch football on Kurt's big screen tv. I hope we can watch it next week.....I totally get the Broncos....
I learned lately that attitude is so important and I don't know what to do to improve mine. I think just taking it one day at a time.
This morning I was so tired and I'm thankful for Kurt getting up and making us breakfast before we left. I did get the kids to school and it was kind of neat to see Kasey walking with Austin and Brayden.
Now I just have to hope that I get through the day. I know a lot of the staying up late was me and my need to talk. But, I am DEAD tired.....
I went to see my friend this morning....she is having her baby tomorrow. I am so happy for her. I took her some doughnuts and told her how much I care and how I hope everything goes well tomorrow. It ended up with both of us crying....and she even HUGGED me...which she doesn't do!!!
I am thankful for the GREAT friends I have. I am thankful for friends who support my choices even when they aren't the ones they would make. I am blessed with very special people in my life. Thank you....Luv YA!

No comments: