Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Good Morning


So far this morning has been off to a pretty good start. We got up early and the kids had plenty of time to get ready without too much "drama".

I got a call from my best friend, Holly. That is when the "drama" started....the kids didn't like the fact that my attention wasn't 100% focused on them. But it was nice to talk to Holly...she doesn't call much. I guess I must be in a worse way than I even realized.

Now it's off to work...which I hope is busy and goes by quickly. Tonight Austin has a football game and I'm kinda NOT looking forward to the cold. But, it's for sure a Starbucks night. Maybe not such a good idea since I can't seem to fall asleep to save my life.

Well, that's all I have to write about I guess....for all that's going on in my life this sounds pretty boring. Luv YA!

No comments: