Thursday, October 29, 2009

BUSY!


I simply can not believe how BUSY we have been this week. I love being busy and am WAY happy that the week went by so fast....
Monday night we went to Kurt's for Monday Night Football. I don't think I really picked a team this week....
Kurt made us dinner and it was really GOOD...I'm thinking he should just cook more often! Caybrie especially LOVED the meatloaf....and coined the day Meatloaf Monday.
Tuesday was Austin's first wrestling match of the season. We got to all go over and watch that but it was a little disappointing to see Austin lose and I can tell he is starting to get discouraged.
Last night was Kasey's birthday. We had a party for him at Leo's, and then took the older kids that wanted to go to Dr. Slaughter's. The only two who didn't want to go is Caybrie and Kara....so we took them to the dollar store to play the dollar store game.
I was DEAD tired by the end of the night and came home and went to bed.
Next week we add basketball and soccer to the mix.....so as they say time flies when you're having fun....time should be flying for us.
I hope everyone is doing well. Luv YA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds oh so exciting...I hear ya about being busy...Though I just don't know where the time has gone....or goes....baseball....volleyball is done....the fall festival tonight...the city trunk or treat tomorrow....and baseball....and I don't think I have really sat down and relaxed.....Glad to see you are back to the traditional Monday night football....we still don't even have tv so let me know how the games are! LOL My boys aren't happy....Take care and stay busy!