Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday

I'm not sure I was ready for it to be Monday....that or I got up on the wrong side of the bed.

I went to bed last night with a TERRIBLE headache...and although the headache is gone I feel YUCKY!!!

I need a serious attitude adjustment...maybe I'll pack some chocolate with my lunch.

The weekend really was good. I spent the weekend with Kurt and his kids. We went up to Rigby twice...which was nice because it had been quite awhile since I had seen his parents.

It was also nice because his mom made us lots of YUMMY food.

We also watched a few football games and had a good weekend.

Anyway, I'm going to go pack things for work...and hope this Monday isn't TOO dreary.....Luv YA!

3 comments:

J.J. said...

Take care Julie

Julie D. said...

JJ, I need your email address!!!

J.J. said...

lonestarlocascios@gmail.com