Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monster Mash

What a FANTASTIC evening we just had....even coming home to these "monsters"....
It was actually quite a busy night with us running in all kinds of directions.
The girls all went to the church carnival, which started at 6. Austin went to mutual and they went to Dr. Slaughter's and that was at 6:45. Then Kurt & I took Kasey to his football party at 7:00.
When we came home we found the monsters in the house and made a quick pot of taco soup. It was YUMMY despite my "goof" of putting the kidney beans in before I took some soup out for Kurt & Baylee.
Karen came over before we ate dinner and brought 2 gallons of homemade apple cider that went perfectly with our soup. I think all in all it was a PERFECT fall evening.
I'm thankful for so many friends and family who make life wonderful. I hope everyone is enjoying the fall season. Luv YA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES Jules!!!! That would help SO much! I get paid everytime someone reads it....posts me as their favortie.....and more for session lenghts on my entire page....all articles. Make sense? SO that would help me so so much! Thanks you!!!

Your little monsters are so cute! Looks like and sounds like you had quite the fun evening! Glad to hear! Glad you are all so happy!