Well, as another weekend comes to an end I have a lot to be thankful for.
Friday night Kurt and I had an awesome date night. We went to Red Lobster for the never ending shrimp. It was so YUMMY...I only wish I had been feeling better and could have eaten more. But what I did eat was really good. I liked the terriyaki grilled and the coconut shrimp. Kurt liked the terriyaki and the cajun.
After dinner we went to a movie. We actually had a little time to kill and we went to Walgreens and I stocked up on cold meds/cough drops.
The movie was good...Law Abiding Citizen...it was a little freaky in parts.
Saturday I went to Sarah's baby shower. She got TONS of stuff. (JJ, Natalie Peters and Rainy were there...it was kind of weird...Natalie is Sarah's cousin...they both said to tell you HI!) It was fun to see all of Sarah's new baby stuff...I can't wait until she gets her baby....not until January though.
The rest of Saturday I just slept off & on and watched bits and pieces of movies with Kurt. He is so patient with me. I know it couldn't be any fun at all for him to sit and listen to me WHINE about not feeling well.
Today we watched some football...(of course my team doesn't play until tomorrow night...GO BRONCOS!) And now I'm home to do some laundry and wait for the kids to get here.
I am thankful that I"m starting to feel better and I'm thankful for an awesome boyfriend who took GREAT care of me while I was sick.
I hope everyone had a good weekend and has a WONDERFUL week ahead. Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time!!! I am jealous! We moved some bushes in my yard and planted some roses to add some color.....and Angelo had a baseball game.....hummmm.....Sami went on a date! :-) Maybe I will have to make T take me to a movie sometime....or dinner....either would be nice! You have such a great guy to love on!
So were they together together? I mean we always assumed because they are ALWAYS together! But that is cool....I always liked them....it made it weird that day Nat and I went to lunch though......ya know?
So are you feeling any better? Taking good care of yourself? (I know Kurt is....but you too right?) How are your kids?
BTW....have you read my columns??? I am actually making money writing....kind of crazy.....anyway....take care Jules!
I read your MOST recent column. How is the payscale. Will it help for me to link to it from here or on my facebook...or in my email groups?
I MISS you so much!!!!
YES Jules!!!! That would help SO much! I get paid everytime someone reads it....posts me as their favortie.....and more for session lenghts on my entire page....all articles. Make sense? SO that would help me so so much! Thanks you!!!
Post a Comment