Just a survey....cause I'm at work and I'm trying to keep my mind off of things...
1] Two names you go by from family members?
Julie, Mom
2] Four things you are wearing right now? black boots, white socks, tan work pants, and green work shirt.
3] Are you in a relationship?
Yes....but everyone is in some type of relationship.
4] Have you ever been given a rose?
yes
5] Have you ever licked a photo? Nope
6] Have you ever been in love? Yes
7] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
No
8]whats your current problem? Not knowing what to say or do to make everyone happy. I guess also saying too much.
9] Have you ever had your heart broken?
yes, several times
11] Are you a loser?
YEP....
12] How many kids do you want to have?
3
13] What is/are your favorite colors?
black, brown, pink
15] Have you ever found it hard to tell anyone you like them?
yes
20] Do you think the person you like likes you?
sometimes
21] Have you ever wrote a love song? No
22] Do you want to get married? Maybe someday
24) Did u have a good day today? Yes, I really did. I just wish it didn't have the ending that it did.
25) Where did u just get back from?
Room 234 because I put the zip out for 235 in there.
26)What are you thinking about?? How I always manage to say the wrong thing and piss people off.
27) If u could change something about you or anything what would it be??To be more sensitive to other people's feelings, and learn to keep my BIG mouth SHUT!
29) whos the closest person to you? I have no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment