Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ten Thought Tuesday

1. I can't believe how close we are getting to Christmas.

2. One of the things I love about Christmas is getting Christmas cards and catching up on what friends are doing in their lives. I got a card yesterday from a friend from 5th grade....that was a LONG time ago.

3. Kurt fixed my vacuum ....so I'm using my Bed, Bath & Beyond credit for some warm blankets for Christmas. I can't WAIT to give myself one!

4. It's so cold and snowy.....does Christmas have to be cold?

5. It might be fun to go sledding sometime soon and then have hot chocolate. I'm so in LOVE with my hot chocolate maker.

6. I think my car will be fixed SOON....I'm looking forward to that...just not paying the bill.

7. I need to go wash the dishes....I did start a load of laundry!

8. Austin shoveled the snow for me yesterday...and he did an AWESOME job!

9. I need to go to the library. I think some books came in for me.

10. Thanx to everyone for reading. I tried to stop by everyone's blog today. Luv YA!

No comments: