1. I can't believe how much snow we got yesterday....it was crazy! I was in complete denial that I'd ever have to shovel at work....but yep...I did.
2. I did Christmas for my kids on Sunday so I shouldn't be worried/stressed about Christmas and I still am. I HAVE to get something tomorrow!
3. The kids got a Wii for Christmas. It's a lot of fun!!!
4. I love Christmas and all the new games. I just beat Baylee, Caybrie and Kara at Pretty, Pretty Princess. But they made me be purple and they don't have the earrings for purple so I had to make my own.
5. I hadn't gotten a lot of sleep the last few days....so I slept until about 1:00 trying to get rested up for the next days at work!
6. Sharon will be back at work tomorrow for breakfast....that puts a smile on my face!!!
7. I can't figure out the battery charger on my camera. I hope it's just flashing green and goes solid when it's charged...otherwise it must be broken.
8. I FINALLY got citric acid and made lemon water last night....YUMMY!!!!
9. I got my car back last night...but it still has issues. The mechanic thinks driving it will get it going again....???
10. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have love & happiness. Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment