
This is just a glimpse at what is in my heart today...
I really hate to see all of this hurt and bitterness. I think EVERYONE needs to be HONEST....including YOU, Kellie! I know there is a lot going on here....but lying and trying to hurt people is not going to make anything better. I know all three of us are hurting right now....there is NO reason to try to create a more painful situation. The one that already exists is painful enough. Some kind words, some unselfishness, and some forgiveness could go a long way here! I love you both and I will continue to pray that we can find the best answer to all of this. Luv YA!

3 comments:
I am being honest...and I think you know that. Now, let's see if HE will be honest with you! Best of luck!!!!
Tried to tell you the truth, but you got sucked in by his lies, deceit and sweet talk...don't know why I even bothered saving you from the hurt that ass will inflict on you...but you'd rather find out the hard way. I wish you luck getting up when he knocks you down.
First of all if someone is such an ass.....why the heck does anyone WANT him! Second of all......anyone is trying to save anyone from hurt....why be so cold and intrusive on lives that don't want you in theirs??? Bitter cycle here.....no one wants anyone in the middle of their business but everyone rushes to jump right into it! I don't understand why no one has anything better to do but live in the middle of some soap opera.....does it better your lives to hurt one another or to give unwanted advice? Does it make you a better person? Happier? Smarter? Does it give you the upper hand? Why torment yourselves by trying to hurt? Why not engulf your lives in positive situations and in doing so make yourselves happier? Does everyone here deserve to be disrespected and treated like trash? Or in this situation can't we all see that respect is what each person deserves and if someone is indeed just an ass handing out no respect but demanding it isn't that in turn expecting no respect as if for some reason you don't deserve it? But the truth is that everyone deserves respect, kindness, and friendship! But hurting others to just hurt them isn't respecting ourselves or anyone else. I hate to see anyone hurt and wish that this game I see my friend smack dab in the middle of would end. Obviously it is being played by players who can't see the hurt they are causing themselves.....or others.....and aren't secure enough with themselvves to grow up and let go!
Good Luck to all of you!
Jules....I love you and know you don't want to spend the rest of your life being treated like a door mat. You deserve to be the one that someone is there for all the time. Not the babysitter. You deserve love! You are so filled with the beauty of life that I hate to see you hurt! If someone else wants to spend their life miserable.....that is too bad for them not seeing how ridiculous they are....but nothing you can do to save them. The hurt will be diminished by the happiness you could feel when you see what I see in you! That you are the greatesst....that you do deserve the best......and that someone who can't see that doesn't deserve you! Ultimately....why waste your time on someone who can't grow up....accept adult feelings and or responsibilites....and wants to play hurtful games with some chic stuck wanting to live some make believe soap opera life.....it is infuriating listening to things.....dumb things like what doctors say......if people are so stupid that they believe that nonsense do you want to be stuck with that? Certainly it would be easy to out wit them......but how long could you have a grown up conversation??? Please....you know what I mean....I have had several High risk situations as have you......have you ever known a doctor to be so casual? No! And who believes that? A fool!
Julie....I wish you a merry christmas.....and a happy new year....surrounded by people who deserve you!!!! God bless you Jules and thank you for being YOU!
Post a Comment