
I orignally posted this in December 2005, but in light of the things I"ve been told in the past 12 hours I just wanted to remind myself.
-I am the girl that dresses cute not skanky
-I am the girl who wants to be called beautiful not hot.
-I am the girl that will spend her whole day looking for the perfect birthday present for you.
-I am the girl who is nice to everyone no matter who they are.
-I am the girl that would die to have a decent boyfriend.
-I am the girl that won't settle for the jerk.
-I am the girl who would like just once to be treated like a princess.
-I am the girl that cries at night because of another heartbreak.
-I am the girl that just wants to hold hands.
-I am the girl that kisses him with meaning.
-I am the girl who just wishes he CARED.
-I am the girl that just wants to cuddle.
-I am the girl that just wants to sleep (no sex) with him.
-I am the girl that is scared to put her heart out there again because she has been hurt so many times.
-I am the girl who shows how much she cares and gets nothing back.
-I am the girl that thought maybe this could be the one.
-I am the girl that believes in her dreams.
-I am the girl that would do anything so she could achieve them.
-I am the girl who is just looking for that one and only and is having a rough time along the way.
-I am the girl that doesn't want a guy who just plays with her emotions but actually CARES about how she feels.
-I am the girl who wants words backed up with actions.
- I am the girl that fell for all the lies only to find themselves alone in the end.
-I am the girl that gave her heart away to have it shoved back in her face

1 comment:
Refere to comment left in "Just a thought"
Post a Comment