Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Monday Morning

I am SO tired....as soon as the girls are out the door to school I'm going to bed. I have my new blanket warming up in the dryer...I have on my Christmas PJs (Thanx...JJ) , and I am snuggling up for a HUGE sleep!!!!

FINALLY finished this morning with two weeks of night audit! I really started to think it was going to kill me. I was MISERABLE! Night Audit is not the job for me.

BUT....Kirk did call me at 6 a.m. and tell me I don't have to go back into work this afternoon at 4. YAY!!!! And when he came in at 7, he gave me a really nice gift. He gave me a Mary Kay Satin Hands set and a candle and some chocolate.

That kind of made it all worth it to me....at least to know that I was appreciated. I also found out that one of my coworkers was going to go to work for another hotel....and the pay was $1.50 less than I'm making an hour...so I guess all in all I'm not doing TOO bad!

I better go now....get some sleep! Luv YA!

2 comments:

J.J. said...

Very Happy Monday to you Jules! We need to catch up and we need to figure out the car! So when you have a chance let us know when you can spare it. I have a busy week.....cheer! Oh joy! Hope all is well! Sounds as though you had a wonderful holiday with your kids and your love. :-)

J.J. said...

BTW....I wanted to tell you that my xmas jammies are my favorite this year.....I have loved them always but don't get me wrong....but these are my favs. I hope you like yours..... there were others I wanted to get you but was afraid they were to over the top.....and the ones I really wanted to get you were cute and cuddly but very soccer mom!