Wednesday, January 7, 2009

UGH!



I am SO sick! I hate this.

I probably did this to myself....not getting enough sleep, not eating right, and not going to the doctor sooner.

I AM complaining...I feel like SHIT!

I am such a baby. I don't get sick very often....but when I do I turn into the biggest wimp. I guess from being the mom I feel like I'm always the strong one taking care of everyone when they are sick....so when I"m sick I want someone to take care of me.

I'm sure by tomorrow I'll feel a ton better. I wish I had been feeling better when I got my prescription filled at Walmart....a nice glass of juice sounds good right now....and I certainly don't feel like driving to Walmart right now.

I'm snuggled up in my blanket (it's cold in here too I need a heater for this room.), and I think I'm going to go upstairs and take some more pain meds and get something to drink.

Thank you all for listening to me COMPLAIN....I hope I'm not sick again for a lot of months....so you don't have to put up with me! Luv YA!

No comments: