Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I know it has been a long time since I've posted anything here. I have been busy. But, we did go have some FUN this weekend and I finally got around to doing something with the pictures. Hope you enjoy the video....Luv YA!



6 comments:

J.J. said...

I love the pics Julie! Miss you! Hope all is well!

J.J. said...

To our so called annoymous author.....I left my childish ways behind in Junior High....But I did comment on the previous blog! Just an FYI

Unknown said...

Julie never screwed my husband, but I know she really, really wanted to! HA!

J.J. said...

But the question is Holly.....would you have wanted to watch? LOL Only adding to the catty comments I should know better.....or was the story that Jules is Goldie locks? Or is that a cat burglar? Just kidding Jules! I love you!

Unknown said...

EWWWWWWWWWWW JJ! No! I would not want to watch! *barf* But here's the story... he came over one morning (in his sweatpants, of course) looking for a little action. Julie was chicken, though, and hid behind the couch! What a wuss!

J.J. said...

LOL.......From the sounds of it I would have hid too! :-)