Saturday, November 15, 2008

Survey....




Just a survey because I have some down time before I go to work tonight, and I signed onto MySpace and Kimi had done a new survey.....so here ya go...

1.Do you know a guy named austin? Yes, of course! And I LOVE him TONS!!!!

2. When was the last time you held hands with someone?
Yesterday or today I am sure.

3.Who did you last message? I have NO idea....I guess I'll look at the phone to see who I texted...I think it was JJ!

4.Who was the last person to make you laugh? Kurt @ Jiffy Lube!!!!!


5.Who was the last person you talked to in person? Kurt

6. In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies? I like both...as long as it's WARM!

7. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? Yes!

8.Where are your siblings? I have NO idea.... probably at home.


9.Look in your inbox in your phone, who are all the people you have texts from? Andy & JJ

10.How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

11. Honestly, when was the last time anyone saw you in your underwear? Yesterday or today probably.

12.Last person you talked to on the phone? Sam's Club

13.What will you do tomorrow? Probably Sleep, fold some laundry, and do the dishes.


14. Whats the last thing you bought? Food at McD's.

15.How much money is in your wallet?$0 I have the last of my cash put up so I don't spend it.


16. Who were you last in the car with? Kurt

17. Anything exciting happen lately? My birthday yesterday was exciting!

18. Who was the last person to look at you like you were crazy? I have NO idea!


19. Has someone disappointed you recently? Yes, but I am very easily disappointed and I usually get over it quickly.

20.Do you like waking up to text messages? Yes

21. Could you see yourself with someone forever? I'd love to someday....

22.Do you get along with your friends' boyfriends/girlfriends? I guess so

23. Have you ever been called heartless? Probably not...


24.Looking back, did you ever think you'd be where you're at in life now?
Nope.

25. What was the last thing you cried about? Not feeling like a good enough mom.

26. What are the last spoken words you hear? I think it was "Should I call you later?"

27.How many months are there until your birthday? like 12!

28. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Chocolate

29.When was the last time you had Starbucks? I can't remember but I remember they didn't have Toasted Marshmallow Mocha and I still want one!!!!

30. How many letters are in your last name? 9

31. Have you lost friends in the past year? Yes

32. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? I hope so.


33.If you're being extremely quiet what's it mean? I'm THINKING too much and I'm probably not very happy!

34.What is in your backpack right now? WHERE is my backpack? Bra ( I wondered where that one was...), socks, lip gloss, earrings, toothbrush, movie ticket, care bear tattoos, Sizzler coupon, meds, tampons, deodorant, picture Kara painted me, and a sticky note with my confirmation # from Country Inn & Suites.... (I have a HUGE "girly" backpack"...)

35. Who on your top friends have you slept/layed in the same bed with? That's a myspace questions...Just #1 & #2.

1 comment:

J.J. said...

Hmmm...glad I didn't get you the hot chocolate maker yet....I know I am so slow....but figured you were out and about over the week end and I didn't have a chance to get it yet. So ......what else does my jules want? Hope you are well! Love ya