Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten Thought Tuesday

1. It does not feel like Tuesday.

2. It kinda feels like Monday...

3. But, it should feel like Wednesday since I worked 7-3 today.

4. Kirk finished the schedule for the rest of the year...I'm not looking forward to working two weeks of night audit.

5. I'm also a little nervous about training the guy who will be MY relief on night audit while Sheldon is gone....I wish Sheldon could train him.

6. The girls and I are trying out my new birthday present....the hot chocolate maker.

7. I'm already listening to Christmas music...I LOVE Christmas music...I need to get blank cds at Walmart and make some Christmas CDs.

8. I think I'm getting ANOTHER headache and I don't have Excedrin....

9. Maybe I need to go to Walmart....I do have my $25 birthday gift card.

10. Those are some thoughts....glad I was able to come up with them....they just "touched" on what is really going through my head. Luv YA!

1 comment:

J.J. said...

So glad to hear that the concert was so much fun! You looked absolutely fabulous....but then again you are always gorgeous! Hope tonights concert is as much fun! I am starting to get jealous of the two of you! That is okay.....I have to re shop for your bday present now....but what is wrong with shopping except that i have no time now adays! You are so cute with Kara...(sp) She is such a sweetheart! One day she will be like your girls and be not so shy around me! Then again her stories she tells me are awfully cute! You have been blessed with great people in your life! Love ya Jules~ JJ