I just wanted to share some things I am thankful for this year...
*My kids....I love them so much. I am so happy they get to be here for Thanksgiving. I am thankful they are so smart and healthy.
*My home....even with everything that is "WRONG" with it...it's someplace we can call home. It's someplace we can be together.
*Kurt and his kids. I am thankful for their company. I am thankful for all that Kurt does for me & my kids.
*My job. I am thankful for a job that I LOVE going to. I am thankful that I am good at what I do at my job.
*New recipe that turned out YUMMY for Thanksgiving.
I hope you all have a very wonderful holiday. There is so much to be thankful for and I hope we will all take a moment to stop and think about it. Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment