I just decided to write a blog since I"m bored at work and sitting here at a computer. I have about 20 minutes until I take out the garbage and I could start watching some 24 episodes or read something I brought to work....but blogging sounded like more fun.
I should probably blog more because I KNOW I need to get things out of my head and this has always been a good way for me to do that.
BUT in recent months some people have decided to make my life their business. People I once cared about and considered friends are making it their business to tear apart everything I say or do.
I have to add that although I no longer consider some people my friends I will always care....that's just how I am. Even after they continue to lie to me and talk trash about me...I care.
I do want to take a minute to thank my true friends who have been here lately. Thank you for your comments...even the funny one about Herman...LOL...makes me want to PUKE, Holly!!!! (But if he ever wants to come clean my house again...he's more than welcome....LOL!) And JJ you are very supportive in what you say and do and I really do appreciate that.
Kurt, thank you for your comment also. That one is probably the one that meant the most to me. I KNOW Holly & JJ will support me in all I say & do....I pay them lots of $$ for that! HA HA HA!!!
But seriously, Kurt your comment did mean a lot to me. Thank you for all that you are for me. Thank you for making me HAPPY!!!
I guess that's all that was on my mind....I will go stock the creamers, take out the garbage, deliver zip outs....etc. etc. (UGH...it's Tuesday that means I have to open the doors and do freight today....)
Love you all!!!! Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Julie good to hear from you. I have missed you and think of you often.
Julie! I love you to pieces and you are one of my most favorite individuals! Thank you for being my friend! It's funny Jules.....you do care about people....even if they are rotten and or raunchy to you! It is a fabulous quality that I wish i possessed! But I am not that good of a person! i let people and things get to me! But.....deep breath.....we should all take a page out of your book! Koodo's to you!
I will always stand up for you! You should know that....heck you did play hide and seek in the junk yard with me.....and so many other adventurous events in my life you have been a part of......I couldn't thank you enough for your support!
So what are your big birthday plans? Cheesecake? :-) Has anyone gotten the ultimate present from Target yet? Smile Jules! Lots of people love you......but I am the only one who counts......OKAY.....you can count your kids too!......OKAY......I suppose Kurt can count too! Only because I like him! And I know you do!
Hey, just wanted to say "happy birthday" a little early, just in case I don't talk to you before then. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment