Jules...I must say that I am so proud of you for adding some things of your favorite men onto your blog....be PROUD of your happy life......brag about the important people in your life....don't hide it.....and BTW there was once a commment about the damage has already been done? Damage? Self inflicted torment over something that doesn't concern someone else.......anger over something that is not someone's business isn't damage....much the less caused by a photograph that makes someone else happy.....the person who was offended....hurt.... caused that pain themselves.....pain for not letting go moving on.....instead this person wants to cause hurt and pain to the people she claims hurt her.....people don't control other people and someday everyone will figure this out.....or not....some people just can't let go.....can't grow up.....hate it when others are happy......shall I go on? You know what i mean Jules! And i love you for it! Be proud! You deserve it! Besides it is so damn cute to see you with all the kids.....you are such a fun person! Loving....nurturing....no wonder they love you so much!
I guess if she fucked your husband you'd be just as PROUD of her? And as far as her calling him her boyfriend? Hmmm-you might want to ask him if that's what he considers himself, considering all the other people he is dating. You might wanna find out the whole story besides what SHE tells you. Kellie didn't deserve the shit that her and Kurt put her through, but now, she is the one that reaps the rewards of a baby HE abandoned while she spread her legs to keep him. And if Kurt would quit playing mind games and sleeping with Kellie and sending "I love you's and I miss you's" - she would have moved on a long time ago. Julie thinks she has a 'catch of a man'? LOL...let her learn like the others have!
WOW.....Anno.....I mean Kelly. i don't play games nor am I stupid. i know Jules and Kurt aren't stupid either.....I just don't play games either. I am a truth seeker and don't have time for lies and or games. Left that behind in Junior High....and as far as the slandering white trash words.....Wow you must have some proud parents.....oh yeah thats right you are an adult......hope your children have some good role models to look up to rather than that. Julie is my friend.....she has always been honest with me....whether it is about good stories or not so good stories....Julie is a good and honest person who deserves to be happy. i believe that her happiness she has found is rightfully hers and others need to let it go. i don't believe the crazy words of a woman supposedly scorned. I think that broken relationships end and should end....I beleive those who hang on to them are sadistic and won't find happiness as long as they continue to try and controll and hurt others. Emotional blackmail is a hurtful thing that hurts the person doing it more than the person dishing it out. The only person you can control is yourself...your feelings your actions.....holding the life of a child from someone who needs to be a part of its life is wrong.....if there is a child who knows.....and in the end hopefully everyone involved will mature and grow and be happy with out the games that most people leave behind as children...... Kurt...I am so glad to see you stand up for Julie. You two are a cute and happy couple I can see your kids adore her as do hers you... I hope the two of you continue to grow as a couple and be happy. I can see you are inseperable. And i would be jealous if I didn't know how happy the two of you are. Btw.....so glad to see those words too! If you don't get it.....Jules does!:-) Anyway.....I hope this so called annoymous author reads my words....and the personal attack on my life......get over yourself sweetheart not everything is about you!
Sorry sweetheart, this isn't Kellie. This is someone that has walked down the same path as Kellie, and was screwed over just the same way he screwed her over. Happy? They'll be happy as long as the slut kisses Kurt's ass and is controlled by him, after that, if she EVER pulls her head out of her ass and sticks up for herself he'll walk all over her, too. So bitch, if you think you know it all, you are wrong. BTW-she probably HAS fucked your hubby while you watched. Maybe he should quit trying to get into my life, too. Just because we were once 'something', doesn't mean he can still control me. Julie will learn like all of us have. Mark my words. Maybe you should let Julie stick up for yourself, that's more junior highish than anything!
Wow.......annonymous! you just keep letting that white trash in you shine on through! If you recall I wasn't standing up for anyone in the first place.....I was commenting on a friends life....that i was glad to see her happy. Maybe you should try and keep up. Then I was commenting on the tastless comment you had left for me....the one about my husband. You aren't nearly as smart as you'd like to think you are.....so have fun with that and keep up your childish behavior...oneday perhaps you will grow up....chances are you won't. It's those lower class citizens who normally don't. Good luck with that! Like I said before....I don't k=have time for nor am I interested in your juvenile intentions. And BTW.....I am not white trash....nor do i take part in the trashy behavior you are mentioning. Sounds like you must know alot about it though. Weird....and gross!
7 comments:
Jules...I must say that I am so proud of you for adding some things of your favorite men onto your blog....be PROUD of your happy life......brag about the important people in your life....don't hide it.....and BTW there was once a commment about the damage has already been done? Damage? Self inflicted torment over something that doesn't concern someone else.......anger over something that is not someone's business isn't damage....much the less caused by a photograph that makes someone else happy.....the person who was offended....hurt.... caused that pain themselves.....pain for not letting go moving on.....instead this person wants to cause hurt and pain to the people she claims hurt her.....people don't control other people and someday everyone will figure this out.....or not....some people just can't let go.....can't grow up.....hate it when others are happy......shall I go on? You know what i mean Jules! And i love you for it! Be proud! You deserve it! Besides it is so damn cute to see you with all the kids.....you are such a fun person! Loving....nurturing....no wonder they love you so much!
I guess if she fucked your husband you'd be just as PROUD of her? And as far as her calling him her boyfriend? Hmmm-you might want to ask him if that's what he considers himself, considering all the other people he is dating. You might wanna find out the whole story besides what SHE tells you. Kellie didn't deserve the shit that her and Kurt put her through, but now, she is the one that reaps the rewards of a baby HE abandoned while she spread her legs to keep him. And if Kurt would quit playing mind games and sleeping with Kellie and sending "I love you's and I miss you's" - she would have moved on a long time ago. Julie thinks she has a 'catch of a man'? LOL...let her learn like the others have!
JJ, will always be PROUD of me. And YES she knows the WHOLE story. But she LOVES me all the same!!! That's what TRUE friends do. Luv YA!
I'm really your boyfriend. I'd be proud, honored, lucky to call myself that.
Whoever that other anonymous comment is from must be some sorry friggin soul.
Your my sweetheart. Hope you have a great night at work and look forward to seeing you in the morning come and its my turn to make some breakfast. ~K
WOW.....Anno.....I mean Kelly. i don't play games nor am I stupid. i know Jules and Kurt aren't stupid either.....I just don't play games either. I am a truth seeker and don't have time for lies and or games. Left that behind in Junior High....and as far as the slandering white trash words.....Wow you must have some proud parents.....oh yeah thats right you are an adult......hope your children have some good role models to look up to rather than that.
Julie is my friend.....she has always been honest with me....whether it is about good stories or not so good stories....Julie is a good and honest person who deserves to be happy. i believe that her happiness she has found is rightfully hers and others need to let it go. i don't believe the crazy words of a woman supposedly scorned. I think that broken relationships end and should end....I beleive those who hang on to them are sadistic and won't find happiness as long as they continue to try and controll and hurt others. Emotional blackmail is a hurtful thing that hurts the person doing it more than the person dishing it out. The only person you can control is yourself...your feelings your actions.....holding the life of a child from someone who needs to be a part of its life is wrong.....if there is a child who knows.....and in the end hopefully everyone involved will mature and grow and be happy with out the games that most people leave behind as children......
Kurt...I am so glad to see you stand up for Julie. You two are a cute and happy couple I can see your kids adore her as do hers you... I hope the two of you continue to grow as a couple and be happy. I can see you are inseperable. And i would be jealous if I didn't know how happy the two of you are. Btw.....so glad to see those words too! If you don't get it.....Jules does!:-)
Anyway.....I hope this so called annoymous author reads my words....and the personal attack on my life......get over yourself sweetheart not everything is about you!
Sorry sweetheart, this isn't Kellie. This is someone that has walked down the same path as Kellie, and was screwed over just the same way he screwed her over. Happy? They'll be happy as long as the slut kisses Kurt's ass and is controlled by him, after that, if she EVER pulls her head out of her ass and sticks up for herself he'll walk all over her, too. So bitch, if you think you know it all, you are wrong. BTW-she probably HAS fucked your hubby while you watched. Maybe he should quit trying to get into my life, too. Just because we were once 'something', doesn't mean he can still control me. Julie will learn like all of us have. Mark my words. Maybe you should let Julie stick up for yourself, that's more junior highish than anything!
Wow.......annonymous! you just keep letting that white trash in you shine on through! If you recall I wasn't standing up for anyone in the first place.....I was commenting on a friends life....that i was glad to see her happy. Maybe you should try and keep up. Then I was commenting on the tastless comment you had left for me....the one about my husband. You aren't nearly as smart as you'd like to think you are.....so have fun with that and keep up your childish behavior...oneday perhaps you will grow up....chances are you won't. It's those lower class citizens who normally don't. Good luck with that! Like I said before....I don't k=have time for nor am I interested in your juvenile intentions. And BTW.....I am not white trash....nor do i take part in the trashy behavior you are mentioning. Sounds like you must know alot about it though. Weird....and gross!
Post a Comment