1. It's bright & early....but I'm at work and get off at 7. I hope I can go home and get some rest before I have to be back here for another shift in 12 hours.
2. I can't get my mind off the fact that I hurt someone's feelings. I was really, really selfish and insenstive.
3. I guess no one is perfect....even me!
4. I'm really proud of Austin. I had to do some parent homework for him last night and I had to choose 4 words from a list that described him....I chose Athletic, Caring, Confident and Leader.
5. About an hour after that assignment he got a call from the high school wrestling coach asking him if he would come and help coach the Grizz Kids Wrestling this season. Grizz Kids Wrestling is for kids grades Kindergarten-6th. I thought it was quite an honor that he was asked to do this.
6. I'm really proud of all 3 of the kids. I know this summer and the divorce has been a big change for them. But, they are really doing well. They all had AWESOME (near perfect) grades on their mid-terms. The only not perfect was Caybrie's spelling and we'll work on that.
7. I should do this a little faster....I need to go get breakfast put out at work.
8. I'm going to try to read other blogs today too. I do think of my friends even when I don't make it around to the blogs.
9. Referring back to hurting someone's feelings...I REALLY need to trust my own instincts, and not listen to other opinions.
10. Thank you all for reading. Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday...and remember I LOVE you all! Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So I went to see your pic...???? What the hell? Some duck reads your page and you alter your life? It is other peoples problems how they chooose to handle a situation and better yet their problem when they are unable to let go or see the way life is. The only thing you have control over is your self...your attitude, feelings.....YOU! And it is unrealistic to change the way others see your life in order to spare them some sort of Hurt? In some sadistic way that is what you are doing Jules! Sparing someone from Reality? you have a right to be happy too.....and your happiness isn't on the expense of someone else....it is well deserved happiness. i love you and that is the cold honest truth....and how others choose to see that truth is their own delusional problem!
Your the best. I don't think you need to change who you are for anyone. Tell it how it is and let things be what and who they are.
I miss you and hope to see you soon if you wake up.
~K
Glad to see Kurt agrees! :-) I think he sees in you beautiful Jules what i have seen forever!
Post a Comment