1. I haven't done this FOREVER.
2. Work went a lot better than I expected today. But, I'm still glad to be done and I hope I don't have to do catering again for a LONG while.
3. I splurged and went to Bajio and got myself Shrimp Tacos for lunch.
4. I am so glad to have work over today...I had been dreading this day so bad.
5. Do I even have 10 thoughts? This is bad...this is why I don't blog anymore. I can't think what I should write.
6. I need to get a new digital camera. What brand do you all recommend?
7. Does anyone read these thoughts?
8. Do I really think these thoughts?
9. I started a new book by Karen Kingsbury...Even Now. It's starting out really good.
10. Thanx for reading. I miss you guys. Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So you havent finished my second book! :-) Just teasing! mISS YOU!! I read your thoughts! sOMETIMES I think it is the only time I get to hear them now that you have a boyfriend! LOL Love you beautiful!
Post a Comment