Thursday, March 12, 2009

What keeps me going....




"Dear Mom,
I hope you enjoy work. I love you. See you when you come home. I love you so much. I'm sorry I wrote in cursive. I love you. Have a great day at work. Here's my morning kiss. Us kids love you so much. I hope you feel better and never hurt. I love you so much. I love you 100% and dad 100% and Austin 99% and Caybrie 99.7%. I hope you like my percentages. You are very pretty, cute, beautiful, nice, kind, and caring to everyone you know. I love you tons and tons. Try to have fun at work. I love you so so much. You are a great parent. I love you. You Rock. I love you so much.

Love,
Baylee (your oldest daughter)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

oh my goodness that has to be the sweetest thing i have ever seen! Did you cry??