Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great Day

Today was a really, really good day.

I had to get up early to put the frosting on my jello I made for the potluck lunch at work, and I was SO tired.

But, work was good. Had a lot of fun....

Then the potluck was at 1 so that was a little over an hour of "meeting" not so much working.

I won $20 gift card for Johnny Carino's at the meeting. YAY...more food $$. Does anyone want to go to Texas Roadhouse or Carinos? I'm up over $50 now

After I got off work I had a voice message that I didn't have to do my other commitment of the day....so that worked out well.

I just took some extra Roadhouse Rolls to my friend and came home. Life is good! Luv YA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a great day!

That's awesome that you have so many restaurant gift certificates - yummy!