Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Night Fun

I followed the advice of my "How to be Miserable" CD and took the kids to game night at the church.

And to my surprise we had a really FUN time!!!

I sat with some great friends and even had a brief moment of "rebonding" with Kennedy.

We played Catch Phrase at my table and had some pretty hilarious clues.

We know not to call Thompsens to dig a hole unless you want them to show up with a bulldozer. Julie's kids play with knives. And I drink that drink mormon's don't drink.....iced tea!

It was a night full of laughs and just good friends. The food was good too. I made sweet chex mix...(minus the coconut we accidentally left at walmart). Melanie was really excited she said she's been looking forward to the 4th of July to have more of my Chex....and all she had to do was come to game night.

I am thankful tonight for my friends and for my kids and for all they do to keep me smiling. Luv YA!

No comments: