skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Hands...
My Sister's hands are lined and worn with burdens of their own and yet I know that should I mourn, I need not weep alone for often as I seek His grace to lighten life's demands the Father sends me solace borne in my Sister's Hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you have the time?
Austin
Soakin' up the Sun!
Baylee
I LOVE that smile!!!!
caybrie
My PRETTY Princess!
Koby
My Little Man
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(75)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(11)
Good Day
Great Day
Long Day
Monday Night
Friday Night Fun
What keeps me going....
Hands...
Don't just LIVE your life...LOVE your life. That ...
Life Is For Living Author: Unknown Life is a gift ...
It's so curious: one can resist tears and "behave"...
The Essence of a New Day This is the beginning of ...
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(48)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(7)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
About Me
Julie D.
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment