Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Long Day

Today was a very long day. I'm not even sure why.

Work was totally CRAZY. We were oversold when I got there and even after getting all the rooms assigned we didn't have enough....

It was probably the worst day I've had on this job. And it doesn't help that for some reason I'm really tired.

Well the some reason is....that I can't sleep at night. I was on an awful sleep schedule....and Caybrie was in my bed kicking me.

I'm looking forward to a good night's rest tonight. I just HOPE I can fall asleep.

Other than that...things are going quite well. I had a fun time at the meal planning class I went to. Then I went and helped Julie start her dinner.

She gave me a HUGE compliment when I was there. I told her how much I missed making family dinners. And she said that was why she thought it would be nice for us to make a dinner for Sarah.

Well, I mentioned how one time when I was really depressed years ago....Jennifer brought me a dinner "just because". I said that still meant so much to me. It meant a lot that she would think of ME and do that.

Julie said..."Do you know who else is thoughtful and does things like that?" and I was like who? And she said that I was. (Although I don't think I cook that great and I'm pretty sure I've never just surprised someone with dinner.)

Well, that's about all I have to say. I guess I'll go do some reading or cleaning. Luv YA!

No comments: