Tuesday, September 22, 2009

W2D1

As much as I didn't want to...I got on the treadmill tonight and completed W2D1. The Couch to 5k program has 9 weeks so I'll be done at W9D3. If I get to a point I can't finish a day I have to stay on that week until I can complete it. So far I've done fine....but who knows if I can keep up at this pace.

One of my co-workers got some sad news today so I made him brownies and my friend Sarah is making him cookies. I hope it can lift his spirits a little....he is a GREAT guy.

Sarah is turning out to be a WONDERFUL new friend. She brings me lunch up from the cafeteria, we share chocolate, and today she brought me a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I am happy I got this job, and I've met so many wonderful new people.

I hope everyone is doing well. Luv YA!

No comments: