Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another Run

Well, I did another run tonight. I feel a little discouraged at this point. I think I should have been jogging the whole distance and not walking at all. I tried to jog past the first mile tonight....and just couldn't run through the PAIN. I am such a WIMP.
Saturday Kim & Jamie want all 3 of us to go run the course....but they are both under 30 minutes for the 5k and I can't even jog the WHOLE thing...I can't even jog 2 miles of it without walking some of it.
At this point, I think I just make the best of it...jog what I can and try to go under 40 minutes. My long term goal at this point is to jog three entire miles and just improve my time. My next 5k will be on Thanksgiving Day.
I'm trying really hard not to be TOO discouraged about not jogging the whole thing and will just do what I can to improve. I just feel like such a loser up against Kim and ESPECIALLY Jamie....
Luv YA!

No comments: