I know you read this...so I might as well give you something to do with your time...rather than look at a blank page and wonder WHAT is going on in my life...
Today was a good day. I got to go to Baylee's class and help with the Valentine's Day Party. Onala called me earlier this week and asked me to do a game. She said it would be one station and the kids would rotate through.
Well, when I got there....Onala wasn't there. It was just me & Melissa and Melissa wondered if I wanted to be in CHARGE? HECK NO! But, I tried and the kids thought the party was AWESOME. And I know it meant a lot to Baylee to have me there.
I split my shift at work with Jen so I could hang out for all of Baylee's party. So, I went to work from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. That has to be the BEST hours of any of the shifts....
I came home and I"m having an AMAZING conversation with Monica. On my yahoo blast I have something about finding friends when & where you LEAST expect it. Well, I have to say that Monica is DEFINITELY one of those friends. I don't think I ever could have imagined a day that I could be friends with Monica. And now I see that this could be a very TRUE and LONG LASTING friendship.
Like she & I discussed tonight there is a reason for everything. I am thankful for all of the things I went through to have today and a friendship with Monica.
Well now I'm going to finish chatting with "Mon" and eating my chocolate and taking a bubble bath and going to bed...
Life is WONDERFUL...isn't it?!? Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment