Monday, February 23, 2009

I Scream! (edited to spare feelings and stop others from screaming.)

Ok..I do scream but only when I'm really mad.
What's really on my mind is ICE CREAM! I had a great weekend. My brother, Josh, and his girlfriend, Wendy came and got me on Saturday night and took me to dinner at TGIFridays and then to ice cream at Sub Zero. That was the first time I'd been to Sub Zero....and of course I LOVED it.

And tonight for FHE I took my kids to Sub Zero. Baylee totally cracked me up because I KNEW she'd get some GROSS combination.....and sure enough she got Mountain Dew Ice Cream w/ Cookie Dough. YUCK!!!

I got Lemon Custard with Graham Cracker Crust. Caybrie got Strawberry Ice Cream with Gummy Bears. Austin got Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cups.

Tonight was a fun night with the kids. We went shopping at Walmart and Bed Bath & Beyond. I got my OWN blanket so I don't have to "steal" Baylee's anymore. But now I found some new blankets I want at Albertsons. I never knew I had this "thing" for blankets.

Then we went and rented some games for the Wii. Austin is having fun playing Deal or No Deal. He thinks he has the million dollar case...but I'm sure he doesn't.

Well, that's about all that's going on for me. Have a GREAT night. Luv YA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

People scream because of the way that you drive a wedge, and even when Kurt tells you he's done with you...you can't leave him alone. Now, Kurt tries making himself LOOK like a hero...but all he is is a worthless POS sperm donor that can't even provide a DIAPER...and you are still a WEDGE. One day, you'll realize what you have done...he'll realize what he has...and it's too late for all of it! ENJOY

J.J. said...

WOW...takes some guts. Last time I checked it was Jules and your sperm donor together.....for quite sometime and it was you who can't seem to let go.....and getting pregnant on purpose is no reason to carry on a relationship. Tricking someone into loving you never has worked never will......and the feelings a POS sperm donor might have for his child has nothing to do with the feelings he might have for an X girlfriend.....meaning you! You spend so much tome calling someone else a whore but I believe you can't see what you are telling people so blatantly about yourself. He broke up with you this past spring....you sleep with him when ever you get the chance....knowing he is seeing Julie. Knowing he tells her he loves her....you throw the fact that you have a kid with him in his face...throw yourself at him.....and then call her the slut? Makes perfect sense! You are one messed up lady! Grow up! Junior high was so long ago....and the games people played there weren't cool then!

Anonymous said...

Alright, I've decided you're BOTH bitches and know ONE side of the story. Jules and my sperm donor together, huh? If that's the case-maybe you better take a look at some of the IM's and texts he has sent me telling me OTHERWISE. I've let go SEVERAL times, only to be drawn into the dumbasses web, just like the other girls have been that he's seen while he was SUPPOSABLY with Julie. And bitch, if you REALLY think I got pregnant on purpose, I'll tell you right here and now if I was going to do THAT, it would have been with someone that I could TRUST and know wouldn't be a deadbeat dad. That in itself does NOT describe Kurt!!! Tricking someone into loving me, huh? The sad harsh reality for BOTH of you is that Kurt does love me, and I have the messages to prove it. And if he DOESN'T have feelings for me, maybe when I'm THROWING MYSELF AT HIM (LMFAO-BITCH, YOU HAVE NO CLUE), he shouldn't pull me up on his chest to hug on him and hold, kiss my forehead, and tell me he LOVES ME!! Sleeping w/him whenever I can? Hmmm...I slept w/him in August when he took ME to Jackson, and in September when he 'wanted to work on things'. If I slept with him EVERY chance I had, I woulda done that a couple of weeks ago at his house when I was there for the day, so don't EVER accuse me of shit that you don't KNOW only one side of the story!!! I can count all the men I've been with on ONE HAND...so tell me who the whore is? You don't see me sleeping with a Bishop, or at Swinger Parties. So let me enlighten you...Junior High is SOOO over for me...but keep your shit up and you'll find out how my PROMISES work, just as Julie will...Bitch!

Anonymous said...

And, just because you allow this shit to sit out here Julie...and Kurt doesn't give a shit that it is...ask him what it did for him? You should feel WONDERFUL for ONCE AGAIN being the wedge. Keep playing your games, and leave me out of them...I am SOOOO done with you, with Kurt, with that bitch J.J...with it all. You can all get in your messed up little lying triangle, and make some more up...I'm done playing...until we meet in person. Then - GAME'S ON!!!