I have had a couple really busy days.
Yesterday was spent taking kids to the dentist. I took my friend's daughter to the dentist in the morning and then Austin & Caybrie to the dentist in the afternoon.
I was taking Caybrie to get a filling but when we got there we found out her tooth was abcessed and they had to extract it. My poor baby!!! She was NOT happy.
Luckily Austin & Baylee both were cavity free and now Caybrie is done until the next 6 mos. check up.
Today I worked 7-3 and it was CRAZY. We were oversold and every time I figured out SOMETHING to make it work...I'd have another "problem"....like people not checking out....
Luckily I had all the rooms assigned and taken care of when I left at 3.
I thought I had tomorrow off....but they asked me to come in at 9 and do some detail work. It's almost time for another QA inspection and of course we want another EXCELLENT. So, tomorrow Kalynn & I will be working in the pool!
Well, I guess that's about all...I did get my camera replaced last night so I'll put it together and post some fun pictures soon.
Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor Cabybrie! Which tooth?
Post a Comment