If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, I know you will be surprised to hear that. I always lived by..."I didn't ask to be a princess...but hey if the crown fits." Well, I guess I was wrong and the crown doesn't quite fit.
So, I've been dealing with some hurt & disappointment. But, I guess that's all part of life. When I think about my life I realize this isn't the first time and it probably won't be the last. I also realize that a lot of people around me also have hurt & disappointment. I guess what really matters in life is how you deal with these kinds of things. Hopefully, I will learn something.
Not really a lot more going on. My brother stopped by tonight and gave Caybrie some birthday money, which made her really happy. I was surprised also that he asked how I was doing. I don't know why, but I just figured he didn't really care. But both of my brothers care...there just isn't an easy answer to what I'm feeling...and of course a BROTHER isn't going to figure it out.
I also got a phone call from my nephew. That was kinda "weird". It was weird because the # came up on the caller ID and looked SO FAMILIAR! Then I realized it was my old cell phone #...LOL! That # has really been passed around a lot. It was my SIL (now my ex-SIL) then it was mine and now it must be Alex's.
Well, I guess that's all I have for today. I have to be getting ready for work...another all night at the Hampton...FUN FUN FUN! Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment